If you have additional questions, please email Ed or Jack at NicholsApts@NicholsApts.com
1. How much is rent?
Rent for 2023-2024 is $525-$775 per student.
2. What is included with rent?
All utilities except cable. This includes electric, gas, internet, garbage removal, water, and sewage.
3. What else is included with rent?
A bed and dresser is provided. The kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave, stove, and fridge. A free tenant only parking lot is also included.
4. What makes Nichols Apartments unique?
The management team is very quick with maintenance requests. Cell phone numbers are provided to tenants for emergencies. Management is on-site daily and available for questions or concerns.
5. How is my child protected if his or her roommate stops paying rent?
Tenants are provided individual leases. This means your child is only responsible for his or her own rent.
6. How much of the security deposit can my child expect to receive at the end of the lease period?
A walk-through is conducted at the beginning and end of each lease period. Damages are noted and amounts up to the deposit amount are divided between tenants. Normal wear and tear is not charged against the security deposit.